VV.AA.The Dead Sea Scrolls. SBL: Atlanta, GA, 2007, 96 p. ISBN 978-1-58983270-1
...this book provides readers with a full historical and photographic account of the Dead Sea Scrolls, from their initial discovery in 1947 to their recent publication and ongoing interpretation. Within the pages of this full-color volume, which includes over 90 photos, readers will learn not only how the Dead Sea Scrolls were found but also why many scholars believe that other scrolls still await discovery. In addition to becoming acquainted with the Scrolls and the ancient group who originally wrote them, readers will find out why the Dead Sea Scrolls continue to be significant for the Jewish and Christian religions today.
Autores e textos
- Harry Thomas Frank, "How the Dead Sea Scrolls Were Found"
- Baruch Safrai, "More Scrolls Lie Buried! Recollections from Years Gone By"
- Frank Moore Cross, "The Dead Sea Scrolls and the People Who Wrote Them"
- Emanuel Tov, "Publishing the Scrolls: Reflections on Thirty Years of Scholarly Work"
- Sidnie White Crawford, "The Fluid Bible: The Blurry Line between Biblical and Nonbiblical Texts"
- James C. VanderKam,"The Scrolls and Early Christianity: How They Are Related and What They Share"
- Lawrence H. Schiffman, "Significance of the Scrolls: A New Perspective on the Texts from the Qumran Caves"